Dual Sided cut and bending unit for the full range of plastic coil diameters from 6 mm up to 50 mm - with the same bending heads!
- No tools required for size changeovers.
- Accommodates coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm without the need to change bending heads.
- Min/Max binding edge 140 mm - 430 mm
- Easy to follow decals guide the operator through setup.
- Removable off-cut tray makes accumulation and disposal of off-cuts neat and tidy.
- Available with electric or pneumatic actuation.
- Foot pedal operated.
- Simple dial adjustments enable you to setup, cut and bend coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm with the same bending heads!
- Longer bend achieved as the coil diameter increases reducing the risk of coil unwinding from the larger punch holes.
- Large top surface doubles as useable workspace.
- Easily integrated with most coil insertion equipment.
Cut & bend up to
Ø 6 - 50 mm
Max. cut & bend products per hour
|Ciltleme materyali Ø||6 - 50 mm|
|Min. ciltleme genişliği||140 mm|
|Max. ciltleme genişliği||430 mm|
|Ciltleme operasyonu||Electric or pneumatic|
|Saatte defter verim sayısı||350|
|Ölçü değişimi için gereken zaman||1 min.|
|Çapsız format değişikliği||1 min.|
|Çalışma genişliği||430 mm|
|Makine ebatları U x G x Y||710 x 410 x 305 mm|
|Makine ağırlığı||18 kg|
|Sıkıştırılmış hava||Pneumatic version - Compressed air requirements: 80 psi @ 1 cfm|
|Güç gerekliliği|| 220 V Single Phase (electric version) |
110 V Single Phase (electric version)
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.